The size of Australia’s construction industry is best-represented by its share of the GDP (gross domestic product) 8%. The sector is the largest non-service related industry, contributing $134.2 billion to the country’s economy.
How you manage your cash can be critical to success of your business. Therefore we offer cash-flow planning and cash management solutions that align your day to day working capital needs and long term ambitions.
We understand the issues and some have firsthand investment experience in this area themselves, so they already know how to help you avoid common pitfalls. We work with all types of property and construction businesses including residential and commercial builders, large scale landscapers and contractors, and property developers.
Our construction and property specialists can help with:
- Specialist tax advice on accounting for income on construction contracts
- Initial and ongoing finance for property development projects
- Liaising directly with the building services authority
- Utilising superannuation structures to assist you with funding
- Asset Protection
- Accounting and tax compliance
- Tax planning and advice
- Industry benchmarking and analysis
- Budgets and cash flow forecasting
- Management accounting
- Pre-lending reviews
- Business valuations
- Shareholder Agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Optimal Structuring and restructuring
- Internal control reviews
- Cloud accounting software
- Superannuation, SMSF preparation and management
- Fraud prevention and investigation
- Importing and exporting