Our purpose is to shape a community where business owners thrive.
Our energetic and intelligent staff are enthusiastic to help business owners thrive.
Our Culture and Values.
We are guided by our purpose and values.
Our customers and colleagues come first.
IIE: Integrity, Intelligence and Energy.
Our strategy revolves around simplification. We recognise the environment we work in is fast changing.
- We strive to be the best accounting firm for people who want to start, run and grow small business in Australia.
- Provide the best customer service, through our amazing human resources.
We are focused on:
- Improving the financial wellbeing of our business owners;
- We look for energetic, intelligent people with a passion for business and helping clients and;
- Focusing on those few things that really add value to our customers.
Julian Girolamo CA (GradDip) B.Com is the Founder and Managing Principal of JDG Accountants & advisors (est. 2015). From his earliest days, he has had a passion for business and helping individuals, families, businesses and communities.
Julian has over 16 years’ experience in taxation and business advisory in Australia, in all aspects of the industry.
Julian’s professional qualifications and memberships include;
- Graduate Diploma Chartered Accounting (GradDipCA)
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants (No. 243734)
- Member National Tax & Accountants Association
- Certificate of Public Practice – Tax Practitioners Board
- Registered Tax Agent (24636924) – Tax Practitioners Board
- Registered ASIC Agent
- Bachelor of Commerce – Major Accounting (Adelaide University)
Residence: Adelaide, Australia. Nationality: Australian.