World-class service, exceptional resources, quality team. We’re here to help your business.
JDG is a professional chartered accounting and advisory firm located in Adelaide, South Australia. Exceptional service begins with exceptional people who are committed to our clients. With the ever-changing accounting & taxation environment, we seek to understand your needs, deliver exceptional service and provide results you expect. We are committed to building long term relationships with our clients.
Julian Girolamo CA (GradDip) B.Com
Principal – JDG Accountants & Advisors
Level 2, 70 Hindmarsh Square, Adelaide, SA 5000
M: 0420 552 880 | T: 08 7087 2162 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Julian Girolamo is the Founder and Managing Principal of JDG Accountants & advisors (est. 2015) with its office in Adelaide. Prior to establishing JDG, Julian gained his experience (11+ years in taxation & business services) with significant achievements in the business services industry.
He has extensive experience and areas of proven expertise in:
- Taxation advice & compliance services, business structuring & asset protection, financial reporting.
- Business Consultancy and Advisory.
- Self-Managed Superannuation
- Cloud Based accounting Software
Julian consults to a wide variety of industry sectors based on his experience in;
- Medical practitioners, Health & Pharmacy
- Building & Construction Industry, Residential Home Builders
- Real Estate & Property Investment
- Retails & Wholesale
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Professional Services
- Equities Investment Portfolios & Funds Management
- Not for Profit Organisations
Clients inevitably are satisfied given his work ethic and dedication to the tasks he performs and the quality of his services.
In his advisory role Julian has worked with hundreds of Directors, CEO’s and alike, in both the NFP and commercial sectors. He is a recognised mentor and advisor to aspiring and established Directors, CEO’s and Business owners throughout Australia.
Julian’s professional qualifications and memberships include;
- Graduate Diploma Chartered Accounting (GradDipCA)
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants (No. 243734)
- Certificate of Public Practice
- Registered Tax Agent (24636924)
- Registered ASIC Agent
- Bachelor of Commerce – Major Accounting (Adelaide University)
Follow JDG’s insights and views on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin & Twitter.